Monday 22 June 2009

Not Long NOW!!!

So, work's had a big impact upon my ability to get all my planning for Glastonbury so far but no longer! I'm off, officially on holiday, not an iota of work!

Status Quo, Gong, Blur, Kasabian, Tom Jones, Don Letts, Banco De Gaia, Spinal Tap, Steel Pulse, Neil Young, Eagles of Death Metal, Horace Andy, Jarvis Cocker, Fairport Convention, Josh Wink, Timo Maas, The Emperor Machine, The Qemists, Pete Tong, Deadmau5, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Twisted WheelPeter Doherty, Pendulum, Franz Ferdinand, Rolf Harris, 3 Daft Monkeys, Dreadzone, Hugh Cornwall Tinarawen, Dub Pistols...

Will I get to see them all? No way, but I'll have a good time trying!


RP


Copyright © 2009 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment