Tuesday 23 June 2009

1 Day To Go!

It's rained! I suspect it's just to spruce up the grass to make it that luscious green you only get after rain. That's all it is. It's drying up quite nicely now...

I'm slicing & dicing the itinerary, trying to make all the bands I want to see fit. It won't work of course but I can delude myself can't I?

So, with a large pile of clothes, equipment, bits & pieces and beer sitting on the dining room floor I got to thinking; what are my predictions for Glastonbury 2009. Now I'm a level-headed guy, feet firmly overing just above the ground and head in the clouds so here goes

  1. It will rain but evaporate just as it touches the ground due to the loving vibe that permeates the site
  2. Bob Dylan will will fill one of the 'Special Guests' slots at The Park on Friday and he'll play Isis (one of my all time favorite songs)
  3. Oasis, with Amorphous Androgynous will play the 22 min remix of Falling Down in the other slot
  4. Status Quo will play something from Piledriver, the sun will be out and it will be one of those special moments
  5. Brothers cider will be £1 a pint
  6. and the toilets will stay uncannily empty, whenever I have to use them!

Here's how it's looking at the moment.

RP



Copyright © 2009 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment