Monday 20 April 2009

RIP

I include this permalink for Empire of the Sun I found (not really my kind of stuff) whilst looking for Deadmau5 stuff (which is my kind of stuff, the track lack of a better name is soooo god! ).

It has a poignancy as I found out that J G Ballard died yesterday - one of England's greatest writers (Empire of the Sun is a semi-autobiographical novel by Ballard).

He is so important - read High Rise / Concrete Island / Kingdom Come / The Drowned World - this man's work was untouchable!

jgballard.com / Ballardian / Times Obituary / Wikipedia / Guardian - Writer's Rooms /

RIP JG


RP


Copyright © 2009 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment